Highly reliable printing with better performance. Epson has introduced its next-generation narrow carriage dot matrix models: the Epson LX-310 and LQ-310
- Narrow carriage 9-pin SIDM
- High 357 CPS print speed at 12CPI
- 10,000 power on hour MTBF
- USB, Serial and Parallel ports
- Extreme Speed: The Epson LX-310 features a 128KB input data buffer memory that is double that of its predecessor.
- Flexible Connectivity: With built-in USB, Serial and Parallel Interface options, the LX-310 is able to connect to just about any output device you need it for.
- Print Method: Impact dot matrix
- Control Panel: 4 switches and 5 LEDs
- Print Direction: Bi-direction with logic seeking
- Number of Pins in Head: 9 pins
- Control Code: ESC/P and IBM PPDS emulation
- Number of Pins: 9
- Bi-directional parallel (IEEE-1284 nibble mode
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10